Where It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood...

And I Invite Everyone To Be My Neighbor!

free counters

This Is The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance...

The day has come... that is, if everything with the moving truck works out as we hope/expect.  Problem is, I have a debit card, but no license, and my brother-in-law has a driver's license, but no credit card.  Now, if only the rental place will accept a debit card, we should be o.k.  Otherwise, I might have to go to the bank, withdraw some money, and hope they accept that instead.  While I realize they have to be security conscious about who they rent the trucks out to, I would think we would have enough identification among us to establish our identities.  Odd on how the whole move might be jeopardized by such a small detail.  And I have no idea what we're going to do if we don't get the van.
The bathroom looks weird in a spartan sort of way.  The only things of ours left in at the moment are some soap, a towel, and some toilet paper.  There's also a bit of an echo in there now, but we're not planning on taking that with us.
If nothing else, we got rid of a lot of trash.  Hopefully, a few prayers and/or some fast talking will be enough to see us through this difficulty.  Anyway, my brother-in-law and nephews should be here in a few hours.  Que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMUNITY CENTER

Friends &; Neighbors

BlogCatalog.com Recent Viewers

FEEDBURNER

The Los Jon-geles Journal

Powered by FeedBurner